Monday, November 19, 2012

Coordinate Spotlight

Stina

Black and Pink with Magical Etoile 

 
"I was just going for something fanciful and a little over the top, but still wearable and slightly circus~y. I really get inspired by Kira Imai's work, so I tried to make something that mirrored her sort of dark whimsy. I guess. xD
 
And all of those little details are done intentionally to give a doll like, decadent sort of look. Very much something I think Kira Imai would put in her work. I'm a sucker for art, so yeah. xD;;

And with black, it doesn't really work with every color, but having an even balance of it on the coordinate certainly helps. I'd say to readers to stick to colors like blue, pink, purple, and red. Colors like yellow don't work as well."


 






No comments:

Post a Comment